Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Wolfley Creek, 4.0 mi. west and 0.9 mi. south of Granada
- Nemaha County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.70333, -95.86500 (decimal degrees)
39°42'12" N, 95°51'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/254370/4398755 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000660977003404 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18282 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com