Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Rock Creek on a local road, 4.5 mi. north and 2.5 mi. east of Berwick
- Nemaha County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.00000, -95.79667 (decimal degrees)
40°00'00" N, 95°47'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/261260/4431504 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000660983503000 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41112 (Bridgehunter.com ID)