Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Cedar Creek on a local road, 0.5 mi. south and 6.5 mi. east of Oneida
- Nemaha County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 79.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.85667, -95.81833 (decimal degrees)
39°51'24" N, 95°49'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/258908/4415650 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000660981403200 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41110 (Bridgehunter.com ID)