Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Rock Creek on a local road, 3.0 mi. north and 1.0 mi. east of Berwick
- Nemaha County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 66.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.97833, -95.82500 (decimal degrees)
39°58'42" N, 95°49'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/258765/4429175 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000660981003024 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41109 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com