Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Fourmile Creek on a local road
- Nemaha County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 59.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.96833, -95.94000 (decimal degrees)
39°58'06" N, 95°56'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/248907/4428382 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000660969003042 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41104 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2008)
- Sufficiency rating: 16.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com