Council Grove Lake Rainbow Arch bridge
Mostly submerged rainbow arch bridge underneath Council Grove Lake. K-177 was numbered 13 on the 1953 county road map. This bridge was on a county road running roughly parallel to the west.
- Bridge over Council Grove Lake
- Council Grove, Morris County, Kansas
- Marsh arch
- Also called
- Munkers Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.72201, -96.50507 (decimal degrees)
38°43'19" N, 96°30'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/716898/4288884 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Council Grove Lake
- Land survey
- T. 15 S., R. 8 E., Sec. 27
- 1280 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 53066 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 5, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Added categories "Rainbow arch", "Marsh arch"
- August 6, 2012: Updated by Robert Elder: Added alternate name. Bridge would have crossed Munkers Creek.
- August 6, 2012: Added by J Lance
- J Lance - bugo [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com