Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Indian Creek, 2.7 mi. south and 2.0 mi. west of Dunlap
- Morris County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.53265, -96.40926 (decimal degrees)
38°31'58" N, 96°24'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/725822/4268097 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Kahola
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000640414 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18200 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 47.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com