SKOL - Big Hill Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in July 2017
BH Photo #398794
Relocated from Rio San Jose River Bridge near Suwanee, NM
- Pratt through truss bridge over Big Hill Creek on South Kansas and Oklahoma Railroad.
- Montgomery County, Kansas
- Open to railroad traffic
- Built 1899, Relocated Here 1925
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- South Kansas & Oklahoma Railroad (SKOL)
- 6 panel, pin-connected Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 260.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.08758, -95.60150 (decimal degrees)
37°05'15" N, 95°36'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/268772/4107754 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Coffeyville East
- Land survey
- T. 34 S., R. 17 E., Sec. 18
- Inventory number
- BH 77865 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 4, 2017: Updated by John Marvig: Added Information from ATSF Bridge Book
- October 31, 2017: New photos from John Marvig
- July 30, 2017: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler
- July 11, 2017: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway"
- July 11, 2017: New Street View added by Robert Elder
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Nick Schmiedeler - nick [at] nickschmiedeler [dot] com