2200 Road Big Hill Creek Bridge
Big Hill Creek Bridge
Photo taken from Google Earth Historical View
BH Photo #387272
Bridge has been removed and bypassed with new bridge.
- Pony truss bridge over Big Hill Creek, 1.3 mi. north and 1.2 mi. west of Int Us169-Us166
- Montgomery County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1936
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 150.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.06500, -95.60722 (decimal degrees)
37°03'54" N, 95°36'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/268195/4105263 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Coffeyville East
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000631007707040 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18192 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- April 16, 2017: New photo from Kelly McClanahan