Bull Creek Bridge
- Lost Bowstring pony truss bridge over Bull Creek on (Old) Kansas City Road
- Paola, Miami County, Kansas
- Spans separated and reused, one span relocated again to a park in Topeka.
- Future prospects
- One span preserved and NRHP listed
- Built 1870, removed, spans separated and relocated in 1903
- Bowstring pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.0 ft.
Total length: 207.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.56110, -94.88334 (decimal degrees)
38°33'40" N, 94°53'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/335909/4269754 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paola West
- Land survey
- T. 17 S., R. 23 E., Sec. 20
- 840 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numer
- BH 78381 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 7, 2017: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com