Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of South Wea Creek, 2.0 mi. south and 0.3 mi. west of Louisburg
- Miami County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 70.8 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.59167, -94.68333 (decimal degrees)
38°35'30" N, 94°40'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/353398/4272808 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000611105604940 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18116 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)