Branch of North Wea Creek Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of North Wea Creek on Somerset Rd., 1.5 mi. N and 0.3 mi. W of Somerset.
- Miami County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910
Span length: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 30.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.62906, -94.77371 (decimal degrees)
38°37'45" N, 94°46'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/345607/4277106 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Spring Hill
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000611095704885 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18113 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 16, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Bridge location updated.