Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Walnut Creek, 2.0 mi. west and 1.1 mi. north of Paola
- Miami County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.59500, -94.91667 (decimal degrees)
38°35'42" N, 94°55'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/333083/4273576 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paola West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000611081004929 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18143 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 63.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com