Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Plum Creek, 3.5 mi. north and 0.4 mi. east of Osawatomie
- Miami County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.54917, -94.98028 (decimal degrees)
38°32'57" N, 94°58'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/241756/4271005 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paola West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000611075505000 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18132 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com