Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Hickory Creek, 0.9 mi. south and 10.5 mi. west of Hillsdale
- Miami County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.65278, -95.04667 (decimal degrees)
38°39'10" N, 95°02'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/321905/4280294 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000611067004849 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18121 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 53.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com