Branch of North Wea Creek Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of North Wea Creek on W. 263rd St., 2.1 mi. N of Louisburg.
- Miami County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
Span length: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 23.9 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.65167, -94.66833 (decimal degrees)
38°39'06" N, 94°40'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/354825/4279443 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000610384 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18112 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 82.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 16, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Bridge location updated.