RS 259 Bridge
Actually a pair of culverts over the road leading west out of Drexel, MO into KS.
- Concrete arch bridge over tributary of North Sugar Creek just west of state line at Drexel, MO.
- Miami County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1967
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.47569, -94.61802 (decimal degrees)
38°28'32" N, 94°37'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/358860/4259836 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000610090 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18136 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 77.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 25, 2011: Updated by Clark Vance: creek name, street view, and description
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com