RS 259 Bridge
Western of a pair of culverts on W 359th St in KS just west of state line at Drexel, MO
- Concrete arch bridge over a tributary of North Sugar Creek, 14.0 mi. east and 6.6 mi. south of Paola
- Miami County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1967
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.47569, -94.61893 (decimal degrees)
38°28'32" N, 94°37'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/358780/4259837 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000610080 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18135 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 86.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- November 25, 2011: Updated by Clark Vance: Creek name, location, street view
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com