Branch of N. Sugar Creek Bridge
- Lost through truss bridge over a branch of N. Sugar Creek on W. 367th Street
- Miami County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 87.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.46131, -94.62013 (decimal degrees)
38°27'41" N, 94°37'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/358648/4258243 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000611113005120 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41064 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 19, 2009: Updated by Joshua Collins: changed status to "Lost", removed but not replaced
- Joshua Collins - Bigjc1979 [at] aol [dot] com