Ten Mile Creek Bridge
1996 NBI describes a bridge over Ten Mile Creek 0.4 miles east of Spring Hill. Ten Mile Creek is much farther from Spring Hill. The bridge that distance from town is over Sweetwater Creek. It was replaced prior to 2000.
- Pony truss bridge over Ten Mile Creek on a local road
- Spring Hill, Miami County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1915
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Also called
- Sweetwater Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.73841, -94.80865 (decimal degrees)
38°44'18" N, 94°48'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/342805/4289300 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Spring Hill
- Land survey
- T. 15 S., R. 23 E., Sec. 13
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000611091304740 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41062 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 11, 2016: Updated by Clark Vance: Noted replacement
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com