Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Turkey Creek on a local road, 3.0 mi. north and 9.2 mi. west of Paola
- Miami County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1992
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.61667, -95.04667 (decimal degrees)
38°37'00" N, 95°02'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/321814/4276225 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000611067004903 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41057 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 19.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1979)