Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over North Wea Creek on FAS 1021, 1.1 mi. north and 4.6 mi. east of Paola
- Miami County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1995
- Pony truss
Span length: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.58667, -94.79500 (decimal degrees)
38°35'12" N, 94°47'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/343661/4272437 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paola East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000610410 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41053 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com