Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Paint Creek on a local road, 2.5 mi. west and 4.7 mi. south of Lindsborg
- McPherson County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built 1902
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000590779005062 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41052 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/1989)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1989)