Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Cedar Creek Drainage on K-99
- Marshall County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1954
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.67389, -96.41694 (decimal degrees)
39°40'26" N, 96°25'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/721548/4394752 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- KDOT 0058-B0038 (Kansas Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 18049 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 62.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com