Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Robidoux Creek, 2.7 mi. north and 2.5 mi. east of Beattie
- Marshall County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90278, -96.36889 (decimal degrees)
39°54'10" N, 96°22'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/724826/4420339 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000580923003128 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18046 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com