Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Robidoux Creek, 1.5 mi. north and 0.4 mi. west of Beattie
- Marshall County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.88500, -96.42417 (decimal degrees)
39°53'06" N, 96°25'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/720278/4414837 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000580917103160 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18078 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com