Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Big Blue River, 0.5 mi. south and 2.5 mi. east of Blue Rapids
- Marshall County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 32.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.67278, -96.61167 (decimal degrees)
39°40'22" N, 96°36'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/704851/4394042 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Blue Rapids NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000580897403447 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18033 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com