Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Manley Creek on a local road, 2.0 mi. south and 2.0 mi. east of Summerfield
- Marshall County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.97333, -96.31500 (decimal degrees)
39°58'24" N, 96°18'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/729294/4428250 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000580929003029 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41049 (Bridgehunter.com ID)