Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Mission Creek on a local road, 2.5 mi. north and 4.5 mi. east of Oketo
- Marshall County, Kansas
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.00000, -96.50500 (decimal degrees)
40°00'00" N, 96°30'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/712984/4430739 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000580907603000 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41039 (Bridgehunter.com ID)