Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Big Blue River on a local road
- Marshall County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 379.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.69167, -96.65833 (decimal degrees)
39°41'30" N, 96°39'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/700790/4396157 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Blue Rapids
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000580891903423 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41037 (Bridgehunter.com ID)