Middle Emma Creek Bridge
- Concrete culvert bridge over Middle Emma Creek on 90th St
- Marion County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.20273, -97.36918 (decimal degrees)
38°12'10" N, 97°22'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/642791/4229565 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000570640 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 47522 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 87.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 26, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Fence guardrail"
- January 5, 2011: Added by Sheldon Wiens