Branch of Cottonwood River Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Branch of Cottonwood River on Kanza Road
- Marion County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1949
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.34106, -97.16921 (decimal degrees)
38°20'28" N, 97°10'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/659997/4245243 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000570810 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 47731 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 80.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 17, 2011: Added by Sheldon Wiens