Antelope Creek Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Antelope Creek on 120th St
- Marion County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.24745, -97.22483 (decimal degrees)
38°14'51" N, 97°13'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/655335/4234760 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Peabody NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000570150 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 47249 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 88.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 6, 2010: Added by Sheldon Wiens