Cottonwood River-Quail Creek Road Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in April 2017
BH Photo #385109
Still standing as per the most recent satellite imagery.
This bridge appears to be on private property. As a courtesy to the landowner, please do not visit without permission. Landowner information will not be disseminated through this website.
- Abandoned through truss bridge over Cottonwood River on former Quail Creek Road
- Marion County, Kansas
- Abandoned with deck removed
- 7 panel Pratt through truss. May have a pony truss on the north approach.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.35139, -97.05854 (decimal degrees)
38°21'05" N, 97°03'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/669645/4246587 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 45809 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 2, 2017: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler
- December 26, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited Design Description
- December 27, 2010: Updated by Robert Elder: Added to Cottonwood River (Kansas) Category.
- December 27, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: appears to be extant in Bing image
- August 28, 2010: New Street View added by Sheldon
- August 5, 2010: Added by Sheldon
- Sheldon Wiens
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Nick Schmiedeler - nick [at] nickschmiedeler [dot] com