Doyle Creek-Wagonwheel Road Bridge
This bridge was saved from demolition by the Bartel Family and moved to their farm near Hillsboro where it currently sits on dry ground.
- Relocated Pratt through truss bridge originally over Doyle Creek on Wagonwheel Road
- Marion County, Kansas
- Moved in 1999 to the Bartel Farm near Hillsboro
- - Kansas City Bridge & Iron Co. of Kansas City, Missouri (Possible Fabricator)
- Pinned, 5-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.22539, -96.95064 (decimal degrees)
38°13'31" N, 96°57'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/679385/4232808 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000570863005445 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18018 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 2, 2017: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added new info