Badger Creek Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over Badger Creek on FAS 1202
- Lyon County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.46317, -96.04616 (decimal degrees)
38°27'47" N, 96°02'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/757725/4261341 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000560610 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41024 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 18, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- September 18, 2016: New photos from Ron Reber