Chalk Creek Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Chalk Creek on Local Rd. 180 (7)
- Logan County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
Span length: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.70405, -101.33585 (decimal degrees)
38°42'15" N, 101°20'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/296882/4286525 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Beulah Cemetery
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000550389004788 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 71105 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 79.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- February 23, 2016: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com