Branch Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Clark Vance in December 2012
BH Photo #245151
Nothing unusual other than age. Typical design from around a century ago.
- Slab bridge over Branch Creek on 227th Street
- Leavenworth County, Kansas
- Open to traffic, Load limit posted
- Square rebar visible at the SW corner of the rail.
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.39973, -95.10423 (decimal degrees)
39°23'59" N, 95°06'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/318812/4363248 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Oak Mills
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000521059003823 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 54990 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 24, 2012: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com