ATSF - Ninemile Creek Bridge
This is a double brick arch with stone spandrel walls.
Written by Tedd Liggett
I am the Original phOTOGRAPH_oF_tHE_dAY and photographed the ATSF Ninemile Creek Bridge southwest of Lansing in Leavenworth Kanss in the summer of 1979. The original photog was clicked from a Polaroid SX-70 folding Land Camera.
- Abandoned brick arch bridge over Ninemile Creek on Abandoned ATSF RR
- Lansing, Leavenworth County, Kansas
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Brick arch
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.22076, -94.91465 (decimal degrees)
39°13'15" N, 94°54'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/334717/4343021 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 9 S., R. 22 E., Sec. 36
- Inventory number
- BH 56219 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 3, 2016: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler
- September 18, 2014: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Stone-and-Brick Arch"
- May 12, 2013: Essay added by Tedd Liggett
- May 12, 2013: New photo from Clark Vance
- May 11, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Added categories "Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway", "railroad"
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Another photo - Basehor Sentinel photo
- Nick Schmiedeler