Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Little Stranger, 3.4 mi. east and 0.8 mi. north of Jarbalo
- Leavenworth County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 38.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.12167, -95.00333 (decimal degrees)
39°07'18" N, 95°00'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/326818/4332189 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000521069404082 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17927 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)