Branch Neosho River Bridge
The 1943 McCune quad shows the road crossing to the south and coming north along the east side of the river.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Neosho River, 5.9 mi. east of Labette
- Labette County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1914
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 32.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.26481, -95.11449 (decimal degrees)
37°15'53" N, 95°06'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/312504/4126344 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 32 S., R. 21 E., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000501065506805 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17905 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 6, 2017: Updated by Clark Vance: Lost 1980.
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com