Branch Big Hill Creek Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Big Hill Creek, 1.4 mi. south and 0.4 mi. east of Dennis
- Labette County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.32512, -95.40516 (decimal degrees)
37°19'30" N, 95°24'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/286895/4133653 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000501029406680 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17889 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- July 21, 2017: Updated by Robert Elder: Moved pin to probable location.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com