Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Claymore Creek, 3.9 mi. west and 1.0 mi. north of Angola
- Labette County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.16667, -95.33333 (decimal degrees)
37°10'00" N, 95°19'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/292827/4115910 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000501017106960 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17909 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)