Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Lake Creek
- Labette County, Kansas
- Don't know
- Built 1926
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 74.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.16667, -95.33333 (decimal degrees)
37°10'00" N, 95°19'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/292827/4115910 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 33 S., R. 19 E., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000500250 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17915 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 22.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com