CK Railroad Bridge
The south side of the bridge as seen from the east end.
Photo taken by Joe Underwood in June 2011
BH Photo #203942
Wooden trestle over a pond accessible through the Byron Walker Wildlife Area. Carries the Central Kansas Railroad.
- Timber stringer bridge over Unnamed Pond on CK Railroad
- Kingman County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Timber stringer
Span length: 94.0 ft.
Total length: 94.0 ft.
Deck width: 9.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.63376, -98.32726 (decimal degrees)
37°38'02" N, 98°19'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/559357/4165394 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49081 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 11, 2011: Added by Joe Underwood