Little Bull Creek Bridge
NBI data is from replacement
- Lost pony truss bridge over Little Bull Creek on a local road
- Johnson County, Kansas, and Miami County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.73842, -94.88090 (decimal degrees)
38°44'18" N, 94°52'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/336524/4289428 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000461083504740 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
KS 000611085304740 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41001 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 26, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Changed to lost
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com