Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Cedar Creek on a local road
- Johnson County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1997
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 99.1 ft.
Total length: 134.8 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.89806, -94.88778 (decimal degrees)
38°53'53" N, 94°53'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/336245/4307189 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- De Soto
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000461083104520 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41000 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com