Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Cedar Creek on FAS 208
- Johnson County, Kansas
- replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 211.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.88333, -94.90167 (decimal degrees)
38°52'60" N, 94°54'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/335054/4305548 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- De Soto
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000460040 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40996 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com