Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Local Branch, 5.2 mi. north and 5.0 mi. east of Randall
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 81.0 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.71280, -97.95081 (decimal degrees)
39°42'46" N, 97°57'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/589933/4396407 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Jamestown NW
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450755003388 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17866 (Bridgehunter.com ID)