White Rock Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over White Rock Creek, 1.5 mi. north and 1.5 mi. east of Lovewell
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Closed to all traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.0 ft.
Total length: 115.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.88649, -97.95096 (decimal degrees)
39°53'11" N, 97°57'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/589695/4415685 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450755003147 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17876 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 2000)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.90 (out of 100)
- August 16, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Moved the pin to the correct pony truss - I think I got it right this time.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com